Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rest Day!

It's been crazy since Friday. Today I rest. We're attending the last holiday get together of this season.
I also need to formulate a plan to lean up. But at my age I can do everything but stop eating and will never loose an once. 
Anyway ... the sabbath. 
I hope all of you feel the way I do about God. And that none of you came to that realization the hard way like I did. Everybody comes to Him in one form or another. I'm just saying if you aren't a believer, open yourself up ... give Him a chance. If He wants your attention and you're ignoring His call ... you'll find out. I did. It wasn't fun but it was a very powerful experience.
So today, chill, take a few minutes and open yourself up to some prayer time.
It's real ... don't fool yourself.
True that!
Peace.
P.S. No music this AM. But last evening I did listen to Pink Floyd 'Pulse'.

No comments:

Post a Comment