Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Monday can't stand that day

So the formula goes like this: Ratchet up my physical activity while ratcheting down my food intake. This morning I lit out of the house at 5:30 headed to the gym. I had a nice 2 mile run on the indoor track.at a ten minute per mile pace. That's about all I can handle indoors. I truly feel like a hamster in a wheel. When it warms up I'll be outside for sure.
The lifted weights for about 20 minutes (high reps, low weight) followed by 15 minutes hard core on a spin bike.
When I got to the office this morning one of my fellow Lebanon natives alerted me to the presence of a box of Opera Fudge. My mouth watered but I decided against it.
When I got home we had a nice salad and the kitchen was closed by 5:30.
All I can say is 'This better work' or it's back to the Hagen Daas Diet for me!

MUSIC: 
I found the mother load of Beatles boot-legs online. Right now I'm listening to 'Acoustic Submarine'. A collection of studio out-takes. I Love the Beatles!
P.S. Tomorrow is a rest day. But be that as it may, I've sworn off the elevator at work ... nothin' but stairs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment