Saturday, January 1, 2011

Oh yeah ... it was chilly!

It was 34 degrees when I headed out and 41 when I wrapped it up. Cold, breezy and overcast. I only had 22.5 miles in my legs.
A couple of observations: 'Stupid things happen to stupid people' or " Thank goodness I'm still invisible'.
I had some young girl pull directly out in front of me on the way out. She looked right in my eyes as she  pulled out in front of me. Amazingly she didn't act like it was a big deal that I was 3 foot from her door moving at 20 MPH screaming 'HEY!!'. 
Then some motorcycle trash straifed me as he revved his Harley in passing. Cool buddy, real cool. I'm pretty impressed.
So either I've really got it coming to me or these folks, sooner or later, are going to get it back. I just stay cool and enjoy the day smiling as I go. So having said that, if it is me .. I'm oblivious. But that's nothing new as it turns out.
So music, lets talk music ... I listened to America (first album) while I was kitting up and Kraftwerk 'Autobahn' while I'm writing this.
Now we eat!! Man I love cycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment