Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And my new Cyling Nick Name is! ... Envelope please ....

I was asking around in my cycling circle 'What would be a really cool cycling nick mane for me?" I said "Come on man ... everyone who rides like we do needs a cool nick name" A buddy in my office said "We call you A** Hole behind your back ... why not use that". Well I thought that one seemed a little much. I mean, how would I ever explain that nick name to my mom? "Hey mom, guess what the guys call me when we're out riding our expensive racing bikes? A** Hole! Isn't that neat?" Yeah, I didn't think so either.
So here are some of the names thrown at me by people that don't make a point of goofing on me at every opportunity:
The Dominator
Spree
The Phenom
Chain
Brain Buster
The Hammer
While I liked these .. nothing stuck. So being a fan of the Spanish Language and the TV show 'Locked Up'  I think I came up with the perfect name.
You ready ... here it is. I am now, and will for ever be known, from this day forward, but only on my bike as:
''el Shiv'
So let it be know. So it is written, so it is done.
Here is a test. If you read this, and you know me. Call me this next time you see me. It will validate my blog.
Peace out,
Your pal ...
el Shiv

No comments:

Post a Comment